Your staff are your prime asset, you owe them a legal duty of care.
To teach the legal requirements, the language and governing principles of applying RIDDOR and COSHH in the workplace.
- Major injury interpretation
- Notifiable occurrences
- Reportable diseases
- What is a reportable accident
- Accident recording and investigation
- A simple guide to COSHH
- Maintenance procedure assessment
- Monitoring and reassessment
- A guide to hazard assessment
- Personal exposure and health surveillance
BE PRO-ACTIVE NOT RE-ACTIVE
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to learn more about our Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) Training Course, please phone us on 0208 510 9469 or email us for more details.