A legal "must" for work places.
To teach students to understand the need for risk assessment, and be able to carry out and supervise risk assessments in their workplace.
- Understanding risk assessment
- Why do you need to do a risk assessment
- The principles of risk assessment
- How to approach the processes
- Who is at risk
- Safety of employees
- The cost of accidents
- The legal requirements
- Terminology explained
- Analysing the task
- Calculating existing controls
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to learn more about our Risk Assessment Training Course, please phone us on 0208 510 9469 or email us for more details.